The Newburgh Civitan Club scholarship is being offered to current Newburgh Junior Civitan club. This scholarship is in the amount of $1000 for the upcoming school year and will be awarded to one individual who meets the scholarship requirements and is selected by the scholarship committee.
- Current and paid member of the Newburgh Junior Civitan club.
- Involvement in club activities, such as
- Attended meetings
- Attend activities or worked on projects
- Worked at Zombie Farm (can include Kids Day)
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Attending a 4-year university or college – Acceptance letter must be attached
- Letter of application
- Minimum of 2 paragraphs on how being a member of Newburgh Junior Civitan has impacted your life.
- Explain areas of study, how you plan to be involved in college and your career goals.
Applications are due by April 29, 2018
May 2nd at the Newburgh Civitan Senior Recognition Dinner
Send applications to:
PO Box 60
Newburgh, IN 47629