We help with many fundraisers and service projects
throughout the year like:
- Knights of Columbus Special Needs Fishing Tournament – Our volunteers get to work hands-on with the participants.
- Pet Food Drives – In 2018 we collected food, collars, pet supplies and more for a local humane society.
- Clothing Drives – We collected 60+ large bags of clothes and necessities and delivered them to numerous locations in the tri-state like Aurora and Christian Life Center.
- Easter Seals
- Under the Big Top
- Fantasy of Lights
- Parks – We volunteer each year to help at Evening on
- S.M.I.L.E On Down Syndrome
These are just a few of the things in which our club participates. Come on down and join us and experience all the great things we do first hand!
The Zombie Farm is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Our haunted house is a joint project between the Adult and Junior Civitan clubs. We also offer “scare” and “no scare” tours. The “no scare” tours let customers go through our haunted house with their young children and see actors preparing in the make-up room. We donate 1 dollar to Easterseals for every “no scare” ticket sold. This helps us raise funds for a variety of projects, activities, and giving back to the community.